Tuesday, October 28, 2014

First Haircuts

Baby D and Miss Ruthie got their first hair cuts today!

Big brother B was concerned when he heard that Miss Ruthie was getting her hair cut.  He loves her long hair.  He said, "Mom, will you make it so I can't tell she got her hair cut?"  I assured him that she was just getting a trim.  Sweet big brother.





Big bro Q didn't need a hair cut but he wanted to join in on the fun.



They have the coolest chairs!



Look at this sweet baby boy.


A VERY rare sight.  One of my children with a sucker.  Desperate times call for desperate measures!


He sat by himself for a couple more minutes and then after that he was on my lap.


All done.  My handsome little man.


I had to take a couple more pictures when I put him to bed tonight.

What a big boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment