Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Good eating at our house!

We have been so spoiled with food!

EJ's folks fed us for four nights in a row when we returned home from the hospital.  It was delicious!

Next, the girlfriends started bringing food.  We have had a hot meal delivered each night for the past 9 days and we have 2 more meals coming in the next two days.

We have three more meals coming in the next couple of weeks.

We are so grateful!

To each of the precious women who have prepared a meal for us.  We love you!!!

You have allowed this happy Momma the freedom to snuggle a baby instead of cook meals.  I promise you that when it is your turn I'll be the first to sign up to bring you a meal. :)

1 comment:

  1. You have AWESOME friends and family...I'd like to add my thanks to yours! Those meals allowed me to do laundry, dishes, and more important things like take care of Lil Ruthie's 3 incredible big brothers. :-)

    ReplyDelete