Tuesday, January 15, 2013

3 years old!

3 years ago today we fell in love with this little man.
 
 
 
I was prepared to fall head over heels for this new baby boy. I was not prepared for the depths of love I would feel for his birth mother.
 
As I celebrate 3 years of Q I cannot help but praise God for the precious woman who gave him life. She is in my heart and mind a lot of the time but today she is there constantly. It is no accident that we are family. I am so grateful that she has stayed connected to us so Q will never have to wonder. What a blessing! 
 
Q, we love you to the moon! 3 looks good on you little man.

1 comment:

  1. His smile lights up the room...Pop and I are forever grateful for his mommy as well and so thankful to have Q in our lives. Adoption rocks!!

    ReplyDelete