Monday, March 11, 2013

There are a million reasons...

a person should not copy their face.
 
But there is one really good reason a person should.
 
It is stinkin' fun!
B had been asking me for a long time if he could copy his face.  I kept putting him off until a time when his Daddy was home.  These experiences are best shared with Daddy.  He loves this kind of stuff.
 
Q wanted to particpate but then freaked out a little when the copy machine started.  "HOLD STILL," we all yelled. (I swear we are really good parents).
 
EJ's turn.  Notice sweet lil' Ruthie in the background.  She was happy to keep her distance.
 
The line up.
 
 
EJ, I have never loved you more.

1 comment:

  1. Pop and I are sitting here laughing SO hard! I can just hear you yelling, "Hold still!" at Q! LOL We think EJ looks like he's posing for a mug shot! What a memory! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete