Thursday, April 3, 2014

Miss Ruthie turns 2!
























Oh the joy this sweet girl brings to our lives!

She currently hates having her picture taken so we had to be sort of sneaky about it.

She smiles and laughs all the time but not for pictures.  Ha!

She has a huge vocabulary for a little girl that just turned 2.

She loves her bubbas and they love her.

Right now, she and Q spend a lot of time playing while the big bubbas do school.  I get tickled when I hear her holler, "Q, play castle!  My room!"  Usually he joins her for a while before he tries to convince her to play cars again.

When Daddy tucks her into bed at night she wants him to sing "Grace" and "Jesus" before she goes to sleep.  That means "Amazing Grace" and "Jesus Loves Me".  Sometimes during the day she will get upset and come to me, lay her head on my lap and say, "Sing Jesus Momma."  She calms right down while I sing Jesus Loves Me to her.  Precious.

She is a gift and we are beyond blessed to have her as our daughter.

Happy 2nd Birthday Sissy!

We adore you.

1 comment: