Thursday, October 23, 2014

We met the Duggars!

My family teases me that Michelle Duggar is my best friend.  

Needless to say, I like their show.  I find it inspiring and encouraging.  

They clearly love the Lord, their family and others.

It was such a joy to meet them tonight!





I love it that my sister, Rock Star, went in for the hug!  There are so many of us Mommas who understand.  Parenting little ones is so stinkin' hard and Michelle gives sound advice and encouragement via their show and their books.  She always points us back to the Lord and His Word as our strength in this season.  Oh man, do I need that reminder.

Rock Star and I joke that "it was not a Mrs. Duggar day" when we have been impatient with our children.  Of course, I am sure that she has those days too!  









Our children enjoy their show so it was fun for them too!  

What a fun memory.  I'm so glad we made it out tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment