Friday, October 28, 2011

Boy or Girl?

Who are we going to meet in April?

I am so excited to find out!  Some people have the patience to wait until their baby comes but not us.  We found out with each of the older boys and Q's birth mom found out too.

My pregnancy has been completely different this time around.  I have had symptoms that I never had before.  This leads me to wonder if it could be a girl in there. 

Then I remember that Grammy had four girls and she said one of her pregnancies was totally different than the others.  So...

Who knows!  It could be another bouncing baby boy. 

We are just thrilled to have another little blessing.

It will take me exactly 2 seconds to adjust to whoever it is and be completely overjoyed.

Just a few more weeks until we find out.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment