Thursday, May 29, 2014

Another month of cloth diapering 3 little ones


As you can see it takes a lot of diapers to cover all these baby buns. I think there were around 48 diapers on the line in this picture. That is two days worth for Miss Ruthie, Baby D and Baby E. I am enjoying having the summer sunshine so I can dry the diapers on the line.

I did an update last month and shared which diapers I was using. Then I got fed up with some of them and switched to others. I feel like when I am cloth diapering there is a lot of trial and error. What works for one child does not work for another. Their body types determine how good the diaper style fits.  

We are cloth diapering day and night for all of them now. I do use disposables from time to time if we are out and about. If we get out of routine and use disposables for a few days over the weekend I am amazed at how many packages of diapers we fly through.

No comments:

Post a Comment