Sunday, May 18, 2014

Baby E is 3 months old!










Oh my goodness.

This is some serious baby cuteness.

For the love of Pete.

He is already tucked into bed and I want to go kiss those little cheeks after looking at these pictures.

Baby E is our 6th baby blessing and I can guarantee you it does not get old.

His sweet smile just lights up the room.

He is a happy and content little man.

He hardly ever cries.  He might fuss here and there but if he is crying something is wrong and this Momma comes running!

He tucks into bed at night around 8:30 to 9:30 or so.

He wakes up around 6:45 to 7ish with a grumpy little coo ready to get out of his swaddle.

What an incredible baby!

His eyes are captivating.  You want to just sit and talk to him when those eyes are open.

We are all so in love.

4 comments:

  1. Where did you get this shirt? I am looking for something like this for my brother's wedding the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target at Christmas. :). What size do you need?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 months, I've found some on etsy but not as cute as this one, however the baby in the picture may be the reason why I think it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. This one is a size 6/9 months. I was going to send it to you quick but looks like our sizes are off.

    ReplyDelete