Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Growing Table

Why The Growing Table?

There are so many stories to tell you.  I have written for a long time at Four Sisters Farm so if you want to know all the answers now, feel free to read the archives.  I am Farm Chick (at heart).

The short answer:
We are a growing family.

We have three little boys who have blessed our world beyond belief:
Bubba (5), Wubba (4) & Q (19 months)

We are praying for more children.

I have always dreamed of a big table to gather my family for meals.

When EJ, that's my husband, and I would dream about our someday home it always included a huge table.

When we chose our home EJ and I decided it was time for that dream table.

So...we met with a local carpenter and shared our vision.

He got to work making it a reality.

Here are some photos when EJ visited the table being made... 



 This is the space in our home that was waiting for the table...

These are our precious boys celebrating the base of the table being delivered...

And here she is in all her glory...meet The Growing Table...

As the table was delivered and set up I couldn't help but feel overcome with emotions.

I could see the future.

3 comments:

  1. Aw! Congratulations! And what a gorgeous table! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of a sudden this post means so much more. So glad everyone is alright. I can't wait to see that table full someday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love. Love. Love this. Yet again, my heart overflows. Miss you guys. Give your boys some love from me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete