Friday, August 26, 2011

"Look Mom! We made your bed!"


While I was in the shower this morning, the older two cowboys got an idea.  (The little one was still asleep)They found flashlights and took up residence in our bed.  They were having such a good time shinning the light under the blankets.  Our bed was a mess but I didn't mind.  They were having fun and I was getting that much needed shower.

When I came out of the bathroom they proudly presented their hard work.

They had made the bed.

Never mind that the sheets were all scrunched up somewhere at the bottom.

Never mind that the bedspread is on sideways.

I kissed them and thanked them for making my bed.

There will be plenty of time for learning about proper bed making techniques.

This isn't that time.

1 comment:

  1. That is just precious! Yay for my little cowboys hearts to bless their mommy!

    ReplyDelete