Monday, February 4, 2013

Ain't nobody got time for that


Coffee cups are important to me.  I have a favorite cup for home and a favorite to go cup.  My favorites have changed over the years.  Usually they change without my permission.  They get broken and I have to move on.  It is painful and requires a short mourning period.

I have been on the look out for a new favorite for about a week or two.

Then one glorious day, Grammy showed up with a little gift.  Two beautiful zebra print coffee cups.  Not only do they perfectly match my home (I have a thing for zebra print) but they are also the perfect shape and size.  FABULOUS!

I recently bought some dishes that came with coffee cups.  I knew they would be worthless to me.  Just look at the size of that puny white mug.

When I brew a fresh cup of coffee (thank you Keurig) I add just the right amount of sugar and cream.  If I were to use a puny cup I would have to make a smaller cup of coffee.  Which means I would have to doctor up my coffee more times per day.  Ain't nobody got time for that!

On that note, does anyone need 8 puny coffee cups?  They are free to a good home.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post for so many reasons ("I knew they would be worthless to me"), but namely the reference to what should otherwise be an unknown television interview had it not been for the (insert adjective here) internet and its obsession with trendy remixes. Just one more reason to smile.

    ReplyDelete