Friday, September 19, 2014

7 months and 12 months

It is tricky to get a pic of these two together.  Finding a time when both are happy, well fed and well rested can be hard.  Such is the life of a baby.  Since they are five months apart, they don't keep the same schedule.  To top that off you know they have to wear the same outfit for these monthly update pictures.  It is a rule.  At least for this momma.  So one baby can't ruin their outfit before I get that elusive picture.  This is serious business people.  Ha!

I present to you the babies.  A little tired and a little grumpy but their outfits match.  I'm going to call that a win.  Baby E is 7 months old and Baby D is 12 months old.




Baby D was so excited to swing.

 Baby E was not so sure.

When Baby D is tired he sucks on his finger.  There is no removing that finger for pictures. Trust me, I have tried.  Sweet boy.  He just wants to be on his tummy, in his crib with his "sucky finger."  Precious.

Baby E was smiling at one of his big bubbas when this picture was taken.  When W saw this photo he said, "Mom, never delete this!  It is so good!"  I agree.

Our baby boys are growing and changing each week.  It is fun to watch their milestones.  They have so many fans cheering them on.  I love to watch baby D clap his hands when the big siblings clap their hands.  I love to watch baby E smile and his eyes light up when one of the big siblings talks to him.  It is pure joy.

Someday I am going to write a post about how challenging this season has been but this is not that post.  For now, I am celebrating another month of my baby boys!

I love you my little men.

No comments:

Post a Comment