Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A day at the park

This week we had an impromptu field trip.

Gma (EJ's mom) comes weekly to help.  We are usually just here at the house.  Lately, I have needed to take baby E for some appointments so she has watched the older 5 at home.  This week I had a last minute idea.  Let's all go to the appointment, then pick up Great Auntie R and head to the park.

The weather was perfect and the company was precious.

These are special women and I enjoyed my day with them very much.

Great Auntie R. is Gma's Aunt.  

She is EJ's great aunt.

I guess that makes her my kids' Great-Great Aunt.

I love that woman.

There is just something about her.

I think we need to make it a point to do this again.















1 comment:

  1. I have tears in my eyes, a smile on my lips, complete joy, and overwhelming love in my heart as I look at these pictures! What a blessing to have women like this in your life! God is SO good!

    ReplyDelete