Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer Days

These handsome fellas are 9 and 8. I saw them sitting outside having their lunch on the hammock and I ran out with my camera. I wanted to remember this moment. Sometimes the every day things are so beautiful to me.



These two. They are 5 and 3. They are the best of friends most of the time. When they get cross with each other they are like a grumpy old married couple!



The "twins" are 16 months and 21 months now. They are always busy. They often crack each other up. I'm pretty sure they are having full conversations. I just have no idea what they are saying!




And just for fun. My favorite outtake of the day. Baby D was convinced that he needed to be on that swing with Q and Miss Ruthie. Oh my! Look at the way Q's face is squished up against the rope!

No comments:

Post a Comment