Thursday, June 2, 2016

Her Finding Place

The place of her abandonment. 

She was found at a chess park. 


I have imagined what this place looked like. 


I have imagined her there as a traumatized 2 year old. 


I have wondered if her birth family watched to be sure someone took her to the authorities. 


Today, our precious daughter stood in the place of her abandonment restored to a family. 


It was deeply moving and intense. 


I whispered in her ear, "To the King! To the Restoration!" 


I prayed over her quietly as we walked. 


She hugged me close.


We reclaimed this place of fear and terror. 


Our girl has been restored. 


His word says that he places the lonely in families.


He called to our son in a dream.


He compelled another son to pray.


Then he spoke the word RESTORE to her mommy and daddy.


He moved his people for one tiny girl in China.


Our God is alive and active.


He is the God who sees.


He is the God who heals.

He is the God who restores.

All Glory and honor are His.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful recreation of the moment! And I love the Kingdom Tales reference ;)

    ReplyDelete