Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Papa!

My Grandparents (Grammy's folks) are Nana and Papa to my boys.  I have so many special memories of going to their house as a kid.  They live in the same place they always have.  When I am there I have flashbacks of all the sweet times I have spent within the walls of that house.


Bringing my boys there for a weekend visit is always fun.  Watching them get to know their Nana and Papa blesses my heart beyond belief. 


We took a few pictures before we left.  Wubba was already sad to leave.  He kept saying that he wanted to come back tomorrow!  (on the way home the big boys decided that they were coming back soon and this time they were staying for 14 days...I would say they had a good time!)


The cowboys with Nana and Papa


Me (and the tiny baby) with Nana and Papa

I told EJ I was sorry I didn't get a picture of him.  He was our photographer.  Thanks Honey! 

Today is Papa's birthday.  In his birthday card I told him that he has cultivated a legacy of love in his family.  I am so blessed to have this man as my Grandpa.  I love you!

P.S. Grandma, thank you for feeding us such tasty food!  My men and I enjoyed those delicious home cooked meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment