Thursday, September 8, 2011

Random Pregnancy Thoughts

So...


I was pregnant when the wreck happened.  Scary!


I was pregnant when the stomach bug hit.  Nasty!


Oh my stars.


As though pregnancy isn't hard enough.


When I find out I'm pregnant I switch to decaf coffee for a day or two.  Then I just cut it out completely.  It doesn't sound good anymore.  The idea of it sounds wonderful but the taste doesn't.  That must be God's way of helping me kick my favorite habit.


Most of you know that our road to parenthood hasn't been easy.


Most recently, in March, we lost the twins I was carrying.


Being pregnant again has been a very emotional experience.  I'm sure I will write more about that later.


We breathed a huge sigh of relief yesterday when we watched our little baby move around and got to hear that strong heartbeat. 


Grow baby Grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment