Thursday, August 9, 2012

RV Trip (Day 2)

On day 2 we did something I have wanted to do since I was a little girl.  We went to Louisiana to visit my Auntie H and Uncle G.  I love these two and my hubby knows it.  It was one of the ways he talked me into this crazy trip.  He told me that we could go the southern route and see them.  He is a smart man.

Here is a pic of Mr. Q in front of their place.

We had a fantastic time!

We fought off some fire ants.

We fed a duck named Bob.

We ate the most delicious shrimp.

We stayed up too late talking and laughing.

We got to see my cousin and her daughter.

We learned from experienced RVers that we didn't even have the hot water heater on in the RV.  Oops!

We got a good nights sleep and started the morning in the best way possible...

Uncle G's strong, smooth coffee and Auntie H's biscuits and chocolate gravy.

I never wanted to leave!

Somehow we did not get a picture of all of us together so I snuck this picture off her facebook so you could see their precious faces.
Thanks for the great time.  We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment