Saturday, August 11, 2012

RV Trip (Days 4-7)

On day 4 we arrived at the resort in Sea Island, Georgia.

If you can imagine, we pulled up our rented RV to this beautiful place.
It was a true Cousin Eddie moment.
(If you haven't seen Christmas Vacation, you need to put it on your must see list)

We were all so excited to spend a few days at the beach.



The boys decided that the ocean was cool but it was a little too sandy and salty.  Hee Hee.

Our bathing beauty.

We had a wonderful time, met some great families and made lots of memories!

4 comments:

  1. Good stuff Farm Cbick...great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby looks so cute with her flower shaped shades on! Oooh! Can I pinch her?! :P I'm glad you had a wonderful RV trip. Actually, I just booked a flight for my Christmas vacation yesterday. Guess what?! The kids and I are going to the Bahamas! :P

    Tia Oshields

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that the first photo was taken at the resort in Sea Island? Because it looked like a modern day castle! :P May I ask, did you write “Sea Island 2012” using your feet? If so, then you’re quite talented. Well then, I hope you’ll have more wonderful trips like this along with your family.

    -Tobias Thrash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys! It looks like you’re all up for a grand vacation, huh! I, on the other hand, well, I have to wait for the summer when we get our new RV! I can’t wait to have a lot of trips and adventures! ;’)

    Rosalinda Rudloff

    ReplyDelete