Sunday, September 20, 2015

Mr. D turns 2!







Our sweet boy was a little overwhelmed 
with all this birthday excitement.


This photograph makes me so happy. 
This face explains exactly how 
I feel about my babies. 
Pure love. 
Pure joy. 


Little man is starting to feel a little 
more brave after a Daddy snuggle.


Cupcake Time!





Time for presents! 
That makes Mr. D smile.



Do you see this beautiful woman?

This is someone I have been wanting to 
introduce you to for a very long time.

This beautiful woman talking 
to her precious son is D's birth mom.

I call her "Hope" on my blog.


Hope has been here all along.

We see each other as much as possible.

I asked her permission to post these pictures and she said yes.

I am beyond excited to show you her gorgeous face.


Mr. D with his two Mommas.

I. Adore. This. Photo.


Hope and her family love D so much! 

They have been supportive of him every step of the way.

D has two big birth siblings who are like my niece and nephew.

Miss N and Mr. M are precious to me.

Then there is Hope's awesome boyfriend Mr. J.

He rocks.

Next up, we have Mimi and Papa 
(Papa couldn't make it for the party)

They are fantastic.

These people are not just D's family.

They are our family.

We love them.


Papa and Grandma

Pop and Grammy

 Mommy and Daddy

Happy 2nd Birthday D!

We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment