Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's happening...again


I finally pulled back out the 'ol cloth diapers.

I cloth diapered Q for over a year.

When life got crazy with a move to our new house in 2011 I stopped.

I have occasionally put lil' Ruthie in cloth hoping I would get back into it.

These days I have three in diapers and one who uses a pull up at night.

That is A LOT of diapers.

So I am giving it a whirl again.

I haven't decided if we are just going to do cloth at home or if we are going to jump in with both feet and do it all the time.

I shouldn't say all the time...we are using disposable diapers at night.

I have tried a few of my diapers on baby E but he is too small just yet.

I have some on order to try with him and he will be bigger before we know it.

So here we go again.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment