Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Let's get this party started

Before the gals arrived I was doing my usual multitasking.

Here I am rocking baby D with one foot while feeding baby E.

I've asked Mom and the sisters to come once a week for a while.

This serves three purposes...

1. Instant play date for all the children.
2.  They help me out with babies, laundry and dishes.
3. Coffee talk with my mom and 2 of my sisters.
(DW needs to move home asap)

Let's get this party started.

By party, I mean play date with 11 children, 3 mommies and 1 grammy.

Pretty Princess shows up with coffee for all.

She is a good woman.

Grammy arrives with groceries and keeps the kiddos busy in the kitchen making some delicious guacamole.


Time for some yummy lunch.

I swear lil' Ruthie loved the guacamole.  I guess she didn't want her picture taken.

 The big boys found a place to keep their Lego sets safe from the little ones.

Q and Super Girl played puppies.

The kiddos love play time with Grammy.  I think this was some kind of jam session.

Then it was time to play cars.

Lil' Ruthie talked her cousin into playing princess castle with her.

Baby E didn't mind all the noise.  Baby D is much more mature so he took his nap in his crib away from the noise.

 The sisters minus DW.

Here we are on the phone with DW.

Grammy getting in some snuggle time with baby E.

 Time for nails!


It was a wonderful day!

It sure helps our cabin fever to have the party come to us.

Thanks for the fun Grammy, Rock Star, Pretty Princess and kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment