Saturday, March 15, 2014

We got out...

All the way to the front yard!

Baby E was snuggled up in my wrap as I walked around the driveway pretending I was really at Target.  In my mind I was wandering up and down the aisles looking for bargains while sipping on my tasty coffee.  I know that is just pitiful.  I really do.  But I have been in my baby cocoon for a month.  There have been to a few doctor's appointments here and there but no real "getting out" moments.

I am teaching EJ how to "baby wear" so that baby D can get snuggle time with Daddy while also being outside to play too. Normally I am too selfish to share but in this case we both need to hold a baby.  They are so cute together!

We also practiced with our stroller a bit.  We didn't put the "joey seat" on it for lil' Ruthie since we were just playing in the driveway. Baby D liked it!

Here it is with both baby boys and Mommy (still desperately pretending to be at Target).

My fellas and lil' Ruthie got in some play time.




Their Daddy also got some play time in.  In this photo he is desperately pretending to be a basketball star.

We all have our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment