Saturday, March 8, 2014

the snuggle schedule

I am only sort of kidding when I say I need a snuggle schedule.  Babies need plenty of snuggle time and I am going to be sure they get it.  On my first day flying solo I snapped these pictures of me with my baby boys.  I imagine that baby wearing is going to be a very important part of my day.  It leaves my hands free to meet the needs of the other kids while keeping a baby close.



I have not forgotten that Lil' Ruthie is still a baby herself and will need some time with Momma too.  She climbed into her baby brother's car seat this morning and I had to snap a picture.

The big fellas are always so busy that I have to grab a quick hug when they run by.  I have noticed that they will snuggle up to me if I am reading them a book or offer to scratch their backs.  Watching them be so independent reminds me that this time passes quickly and I better enjoy it while it is here!

(They are into Lego bricks big time.  It is so much fun to watch them use their imaginations to build all kinds of things.  Also, those things are super expensive.  I need to buy a big 'ol tub of them from someone whose children have outgrown them.)

1 comment:

  1. Love reading about your family and seeing photos. I wanted to tell you that I have boys who I don't think will outgrow their Legos! They're still holding on to them. The younger one is even saving money to buy his own sets. I'd hate to try to figure out how many Legos we have in our house. Keep enjoying and loving those babies (all of them!)

    ReplyDelete