Tuesday, January 21, 2014

35 weeks

 
35 weeks of growing baby E!
 
The weeks are passing a little too fast.  I am working hard on my to do list.
 
I have been singing a silly song to the kiddos about my list.
 
"I'm making a list, checking it twice.
Baby E is coming if I'm ready or not."
 
Then they all chime in...
 
"Baby E is coming to town!!!!"
 
(Only we say his name since we don't actually live in blog land).
 
E's movements are getting bigger and stronger every day.
 
He regularly decides that he is going to stretch his little body out from head to toe.
 
The problem is that there is not enough room left in my tummy for that kind of movement.
 
It takes my breath away when he does that.
 
When I am uncomfortable, I remind myself that he is strong and healthy so it is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment