Sunday, January 19, 2014

The new stroller is...

AMAZING!
 
 
We took it for a spin at the zoo today.  It is SO easy to push I could even maneuver it around while 9 months pregnant and with a cup of coffee in my hand.
 
Now that is a good stroller!
 
Miss Ruthie liked her view and baby D seemed content as long as we were moving.
 
Q is a bit jealous that he is officially too big for the stroller.  That little man always loved to ride.  Technically the stroller can handle him but we know he needs to work on his big boy skills.
 
We are a family that is used to getting looks when we are out and about for various reasons.  Sometimes it is the sheer number of little ones.  Sometimes it is the different colors of our skin.  Sometimes it is the bottle I use for baby D or the baby wrap I wear him in.  Sometimes it is my huge pregnant belly.  Today we added the totally amazing triple stroller.  We were the complete package.  I may need to have a pamphlet made to hand out addressing these various questions.  Hee hee.  You all know I actually love talking to people.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment