Friday, January 24, 2014

A nesting state of mind

The countdown is on.

Baby E is coming.

I am a nesting fool.

My to do list does not stand a chance.

Recently, EJ and I needed to make two large purchases...

A chest of drawers and a rug.

I don't have time to mess around.

These are things that need to be accomplished before this Momma is sitting in a chair for 8 plus hours per day nursing a baby. Not to mention the hours snuggling his big (but still a baby) brother.  Not to mention meeting the needs of 4 other children in the house.  Did I mention that we also home school?  Anyway, I need to move on with the story before a panic attack comes on.

So, we headed out to find and make these purchases.  I was decisive.  None of this looking around forever.  These will work.  Done.  Off my to do list. 

As we drove home, EJ said, "Wow.  I wish I could keep you in a nine month pregnant state of mind all the time.  You are so decisive!"

No comments:

Post a Comment