Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I was trying to have a moment

First thing this morning, all the kiddos climbed into bed with me to say good morning to baby D.  He had just finished his bottle and he was all smiles.
 
They were all so sweet.
 
I was having feelings of joy, thankfulness and contentment.
 
I asked EJ to take a quick picture with his cell phone for me.
 
 I wanted to remember this moment in time.
 
Then the 1 year old decided that SHE DID NOT WANT HER PICTURE TAKEN.
 
The 3 (almost 4) year old decided to jump around like a crazy man.
 
The happy baby spit up.
 
So here is my moment.
 
I am going to keep it.
 
I will take the crazy with the calm.
 
I will never get these days back.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This one has me laughing! I can picture the whole scene! I'm guessing that Miss Ruthie wanted to primp before pictures!

    ReplyDelete